Back in February, our friends from Poland took a bus together to Nordic Game Jam 2014, made a lot of noise and created several of the games that made it to the finals and won awards.
Now they invite you and every other NGJ participant to take part in their Polish Game Developers Conference that will take place on October 25-26 2014, with a special offer exclusively for those who attended NGJ!
There’s two different things here:
On one side you can participate in the event itself with a special deal that will get you the following:
- A stand on Poznan Game Arena fair
- Talk on Game Developers Convention to over 2K visitors! (talk proposal must pass program committee review)
- Participation in new “Best indie presentation” award
- Access to all fair attractions (shows, premieres, competitions, etc…) and conference events (talks, panels, workshops, jam, etc…)
- Accommodation for two nights (with possible cheap extensions eg. additional nights or double room)
- Partial catering / half board (breakfast in hotel and lunch at the fair VIP zone)
- 2 passes for business evening – PARTY! for game developers/exhibitors
- 3 exhibitor passes for entire event and a car pass (where needed)
- 10 passes for the PGA VIP and Press Day (18.10) for you to distribute freely
- Press information in new on www.GameArena.pl
- Your logo on map in PGA magazine
- Information on you in Press Center of the fairs in media packs
- Information on you in Press Pack for media on press conference
If you are a previous Nordic Game Jam participant you can get all of this for 199 € (only until May 15th!)
And of course if you’d rather just attend the event, the price is simply 5 €, which will allow you to see the fair and attend the conference (just no food or accommodation).
Last year we had some of the NGJ organizers participating and it was a great experience!
The standard price for participating in the event is of 250 € if you were not a NGJ jammer.
You can read more about the event on their English website here: http://ztg.pl/invade-poland/
You can also contact Jakub for questions: email@example.com
We hope several of you will take this opportunity to attend this event.
The NGJ Team